I spent several hours in the airport the other night waiting to pick up family members whose flight was delayed.
While there, I was able to ponder several important questions, such as:
- Why do they have so many uncomfortable chairs here?
- Why are escalators so much fun?
- How much longer is this going to be?
- Are some people really doing their Christmas shopping here?
- Are the clocks even moving right now? What can I do to waste some time?
In order to waste time, I came up with some deep and insightful thoughts to share with you here about these important subjects:
Continue reading “Passing time while waiting in the airport”