Now that one country has allegedly tried to influence a major U.S. election, many people are wondering about what may happen with future elections.
In order to help prevent this outside influence, our judges have put together the Top Five Signs That Other Countries Are Interfering With Our Elections Again.
Before we get to the Top Five, here are a few honorable mentions:
- People’s Sexiest Man Alive is comedian Yakov Smirnoff. What a country!
- The Academy Award for Best Picture goes to the new movie, “Benedict Arnold: Hero.”
- The next Speaker of the House is David Hasselhoff.
- Best Small Town in America Award goes to Moscow, Idaho.
- NBA MVP awarded to Matthew Dellavedova (which would be awesome).
And here are the Top Five.
5. Newest Supreme Court Judge is Mr. Bean (which would also be awesome).
4. Heisman Award for top football player goes to Lionel Messi.
3. #MoveoutofAmerica is constantly trending on social media.
2. The winner of the newest “Survivor” is, once again, Mr. Bean.
1. Most Popular Baby Names for 2017 – Vladimir and Putinia.